Terms and conditions
- Quotations are available upon request.
- All customers are afforded the same pricing as the current price list.
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. All prices are based upon a single item purchase unless otherwise noted.
- Quantity discounts are determined by Labdeers Ltd. Management.
SUBMISSION OF ORDERS
- Customers’s completion and submission of an order on this web site, finalized by clicking or selecting the [Place Order / Checkout] button, shall constitute a contract.
- Once a customer’s purchase order is submitted and accepted, Labdeers recognizes a contract with the customer for goods to be supplied. Alteration or cancellation of the purchase may result in additional charges or penalties.
- Labdeers is not responsible for items that were ordered incorrectly.
- Always the net price is given. We are not VAT peyers.
- Invoices/Proforma Invoices (PI) for Labdeers instrumentation always include pricing, delivery information, validity from the date of issuance, and bank details. Shipping and packing costs are added as a separate item on the invoice or on the quotation.
- Customs clearance and all duties are not the supplier’s responsibility.
- Invoices/PI will be issued to the billing address provided by the customer.
- Purchase Orders must include a complete invoice address and shipping address and precise description of ordered items.
- The payment is due 14 days from the invoice date.
- Payments by Wire transfer is the only possible payment method. The bank information for wire transfer is provided on the Invoice/PI. Please include your name and our Invoice/PI number in the Wire Transfer reference.
For quotations and questions related to orders and payments contact us by:
Phone: +420 725 490 111
+420 606 403 865
Goods shipped by Labdeers were packed with great care using standard approved packaging methods and were delivered to the carrier in optimal condition.
All shipments are insured for the full product value and the carrier is responsible for any damage in transit! Please, report any damage or incomplete shipment to Labdeers immediately.
- If you received an evidently damaged shipment, do not accept it from the carrier.
- If there is no visible damage, open the box and check its content carefully.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to unpack the parcel and to check its content within 48 hours after delivery. In case the damage claim is reported later, Labdeers will not be able to claim for refund of damaged goods at the shipping company. In such case, any repair to the damaged goods will be considered as non-warranty repair.
- All shipments include a list of shipped instruments and/or accessories. Please, compare the contents of the shipment and the enclosed list.
- If concealed damage is found after the shipment is opened, make a written note of any damage (on wrapping, container, contents, etc.) and send it to the carrier and to Labdeers.
- Retain all shipping materials for the purpose of damage inspection.
If any damage is found in the parcel content within 48 hours after delivery, contact Labdeers by:
Phone: +420 725 490 111
Before returning any instrument:
- Make sure that the instrument is in fact faulty and has not just been set up improperly.
- Before sending it back contact us directly. You will be given the RMA number, which must be clearly marked on the outside of the shipped container.
- When sending the faulty device back, please pack it very carefully. Use strong box and lots of wrapping/foaming material. If the returned instrument is damaged during shipment due to insufficient packing, Labdeers will have to charge the repair (or its part) as a non-warranty one.
- If you have encountered a program failure, we would need a printed copy of any faults you have seen, including how to reproduce them. Include it into the return package along with your mailing address.
- Include a copy of the Invoice on which the product was shipped to you.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid. Unpaid packages will not be accepted.
In case of questions contact us by:
Phone: +420 725 490 111
- Labdeers Ltd. (Labdeers) warrants all its instruments to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of invoice/shipment from Labdeers (unless otherwise stated).
- Limited warranty applies for the period of 6 months for batteries (do not include capacity loss), from the date of invoice/shipment from Labdeers (unless otherwise stated).
- If at any time within this warranty period the instrument does not function as warranted, contact directly Labdeers Ltd. in case of warranty claims. Labdeers will repair or replace it at no charge. The customer is responsible for shipping and insurance charges (for the full product value) to Labdeers. Labdeers is responsible for shipping and insurance on return of the instrument to the customer.
- No warranty is given in case of:
- normal wears and tears of the instrument
- misuse, abuse, negligence, or accident howsoever caused
- connected, installed, adjusted, or used product contrary than in accordance with the user manual
- instrument was modified, altered, repaired or opened by unauthorized persons
- defects or damage due to spillage of liquids or particles, corrosion, rust, or the use of wrong voltage
Excluded from the warranty are:
- reduced battery capacity
- instruments with defected or removed serial numbers
- instruments without any prove of purchase
- defects caused by fluctuating electricity or inappropriate preparation of instruments site
- Special-made equipment is nonrefundable and nonreturnable. It is warranted.
- The warranty is return-to-base only, and does not include on-site repair charges such as labor, travel, or other expenses associated with the repair or installation of replacement parts at the customer’s site.
- Labdeers repairs or replaces faulty instruments as quickly as possible; the maximum time is one month.
- Spare parts or their adequate substitutes are kept for a period of at least five years.
- Returned instruments must be packaged sufficiently so as not to assume any transit damage. If damage is caused due to insufficient packaging, the instrument will be treated as an out-of-warranty repair and charged as such.
- Out-of-warranty repairs are usually returned to the customer on a cash-on-delivery basis.
- Some Labdeers instruments use accessories made by other manufacturers. In such a case, these accessories may be covered by different warranty period.
This Privacy statement describe how Labdeers s.r.o. (“Labdeers“), collect, use and transfer information about customers. When revising the policy on personal information handling, Labdeers will make an announcement on the website (or through individual notice) and will inform you, consistent with the significant of the changes. Labdeers will obtain your consent to any material changes to privacy and policy statement if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws.
The “last privacy statement update” date is displayed above.
PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED
Information from visitors to Labdeers sites through http://www.labdeers.com domain (including subdomains) is collected from active and passive submissions browsing sessions. Further Labdeers collect personal information by writing forms, Fax, phone, consulting board, and E-mail communication.
For some of the provided services customer is asked to register via an on-line registration form. In this case, Labdeers asks for both individual and company user information (as is the user name, organization, address, email address, phone number, fax number, a user ID, password). Also the information related to proceed transactions, such as shipping addresses and payment procedures are collected. In all the above cases, customer know what data is collected because is actively submitting it for the purpose described at the point of collection.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Labdeers do not share any personal information to third parties except with your consent or as required by applicable law.
Labdeers share information with providers (eg. transporting companies), to fulfill services or order requests or otherwise to fulfill a contractual obligation including, but not limited to, providing customer service, sending marketing communications about Labdeers’s products, services, offers, and performing the technical maintenance.
TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
Labdeers hosts personal information through vendor platforms hosted on an internet cloud. This means that personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the CZ or country in which the customer is the resident. These countries may have data protection laws which are different to the laws of customers country and, in some cases may not be as protective.
INFORMATION PROTECTION AND SECURITY
Labdeers s.r.o. is the data controller of provided personal information.
The Labdeers Administrators and Shop Managers can access the order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and Customer information like name, email address, and billing and shipping information. Our team members have access to this information to fulfill the orders, process refunds and provide the customer support.
Labdeers ensures that commercially reasonable technical, organizational, physical, and administrative measures are in place to protect any information customers provide to us from unauthorized access, loss or misuse. Nevertheless, please recognize that despite the precautions that we take no computer system or transmission of information can ever be completely secure or error-free.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Customer may access, correct, or update personal information by accessing accounts or profiles on our Sites (except of the username change).
- Customer may at any time request access to a summary of its personal information we hold by contacting us.
- Customer can access, correct, update or request deletionof personal information at any time. Personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the request of the user shall be handled according to “Retention of Personal Information and Period of Use” .
- Customer can object to processingof personal information, ask Labdeers to restrict processing of its personal information or request portability of its personal information.
- In case Labdeers have collected and process personal information with customers consent, then customer can withdraw consentat any time. Withdrawing the consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing Labdeers conducted prior to the withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of any personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Customer has the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of its personal information.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PERIOD OF USE
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Statement will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
Labdeers collect personal information; over there it is legitimate for business needs to do so, (to provide requested service or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements) in line with Labdeers retention policy. After collecting personal information and achieving the purpose of its use, the Labdeers company will either delete or anonymize customer’s personal data. In case this is not possible (for example, once the customers personal information has been stored in accounting archives), then we will securely store the personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the deletion is possible.
Last Update: Jun. 3, 2021
Terms of Cloud Service
The database server and remote device management application of Labdeers (hereinafter referred to as the “cloud”) is located at cloud.labdeers.com and is technically provided by Labdeers and OVHcloud company, including backups (server – Frankfurt, DE).
The cloud service allows the customer encrypted access to the results, instant online checking of the results, analytical tools and remote management of Labdeers instruments.
All phenotypic data are obtained from the imaging system in its raw form. Source data includes: photographs, calculated parameters and statistics for each qualitative and quantitative parameters. The results are placed in the cloud immediately at the time the data is taken or once the instrument is connected to the internet, allowing thus immediate control and management of the result online. The results are stored in the cloud under a unique link.
A comprehensive software package equipped with analytical tools and remote management for instrument owners is available in the cloud. Results can be exported from the system to a zip file at any time after the experiment is completed.
Full functionality of the cloud application is provided in the chrome browser (Google apps).
WHO IS THE CLOUD USER
- The cloud is enabled for each manufactured Boxeed device.
The cloud is also available to customers of the “Seed phenotyping centre” operated by Labdeers
Each customer who is eligible for access to the cloud receives a unique username and password (can be changed according to the customer’s request).
REMOTE MANAGEMENT OF DEVICES
The cloud service allows for remote management of devices. Each instrument is provided with unique login credentials that also allow remote management of the instrument. However, the access to technical support, service, software modification and device control by Labdeers is not possible without the customer’s prior consent. By explicitly avoiding SW modifications, and upgrades to the devices, it is possible that the un-updated SW will no longer be compatible with the software and functions of the cloud application.
WHO HAS THE ACCESS TO THE DATA
- Access to data is encrypted with a certificate, our application is secure and access information is only provided by Labdeers to the customer. However, who the customer share the access information with, is out of our control.
- Access is also available to Labdeers Ltd staff who provide software and cloud application development, cloud updates, staff responsible for laboratory instrument development or remote technical support to the customer or instrument servicing.
- Access to servers is available to the sever provider (OVHcloud), based in Frankfurt, some of the server provider’s staff there take care of servers and backups. They have access to all the data.
Storing data in the cloud does not affect the ownership of the data.
The moment you upload data to the cloud, you do not lose the copyright to the results produced. You do not lose the rights to use your data. It is your data, you are just using the application that works with it.
Labdeers uses the collected data in an independent and anonymized form for:
- machine learning
Based on the available data libraries, phenotyping protocols, analytical functions and computional algorithms are improved and integrated during software upgrades. The results of machine learning, such as the recognition of new phenotypic traits, the introduction of new algorithms, etc. are the exclusive property of Labdeers Ltd. In the case some data of libraries are published, it is always anonymized.
- improvement of services and instruments
Labdeers collects standard information on the time and duration of operation of individual instruments, the time of operation that leads to wear and tear of individual parts, damage to the instrument and other technical information related to the development and improvement of the HW and SW of existing instruments.
We also collect Information related to the type of most commonly used protocols for customer service improvement and marketing, thes data are always used without being tied to a specific customer identity.
DATA STORAGE TIME AND DATA LIMITS
Data storage period:
Unless otherwise specified – data are stored in the cloud indefinitely. There is no data limit. In the case of excessive data consumption the customer will be notified to save, delete or backup the data in another way. The space can be extended beyond the provided free use, but only under paid conditions, according to the price list of OVHcloud.
Seed Phenotyping Center customers’ data are stored in the cloud for one year period.
By using the cloud services, the customer agrees to above
Last Update: May.25, 2023