Terms and conditions
- Quotations are available upon request.
- All customers are afforded the same pricing as the current price list.
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. All prices are based upon a single item purchase unless otherwise noted.
- Quantity discounts are determined by Labdeers Management.
SUBMISSION OF ORDERS
- Customers’s completion and submission of an order on this web site, finalized by clicking or selecting the [Place Order / Checkout] button, shall constitute a contract.
- Once a customer’s purchase order is submitted and accepted, Labdeers recognizes a contract with the customer for goods to be supplied. Alteration or cancellation of the purchase may result in additional charges or penalties.
- Labdeers is not responsible for items that were ordered incorrectly.
- Always the net price is given. We are not VAT peyers.
- Invoices/Proforma Invoices (PI) for Labdeers instrumentation always include pricing, delivery information, validity from the date of issuance, and bank details. Shipping and packing costs are added as a separate item on the invoice or on the quotation.
- Customs clearance and all duties are not the supplier’s responsibility.
- Invoices/PI will be issued to the billing address provided by the customer.
- Purchase Orders must include a complete invoice address and shipping address and precise description of ordered items.
- The payment is due 14 days from the invoice date.
- Payments by Wire transfer is the only possible payment method. The bank information for wire transfer is provided on the Invoice/PI. Please include your name and our Invoice/PI number in the Wire Transfer reference.
For quotations and questions related to orders and payments contact us by:
Phone: +420 725 490 111
+420 606 403 865
Goods shipped by Labdeers were packed with great care using standard approved packaging methods and were delivered to the carrier in optimal condition.
All shipments are insured for the full product value and the carrier is responsible for any damage in transit! Please, report any damage or incomplete shipment to Labdeers immediately.
- If you received an evidently damaged shipment, do not accept it from the carrier.
- If there is no visible damage, open the box and check its content carefully.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to unpack the parcel and to check its content within 48 hours after delivery. In case the damage claim is reported later, Labdeers will not be able to claim for refund of damaged goods at the shipping company. In such case, any repair to the damaged goods will be considered as non-warranty repair.
- All shipments include a list of shipped instruments and/or accessories. Please, compare the contents of the shipment and the enclosed list.
- If concealed damage is found after the shipment is opened, make a written note of any damage (on wrapping, container, contents, etc.) and send it to the carrier and to Labdeers.
- Retain all shipping materials for the purpose of damage inspection.
If any damage is found in the parcel content within 48 hours after delivery, contact Labdeers by:
Phone: +420 725 490 111
Before returning any instrument:
- Make sure that the instrument is in fact faulty and has not just been set up improperly.
- Before sending it back contact us directly. You will be given the RMA number, which must be clearly marked on the outside of the shipped container.
- When sending the faulty device back, please pack it very carefully. Use strong box and lots of wrapping/foaming material. If the returned instrument is damaged during shipment due to insufficient packing, Labdeers will have to charge the repair (or its part) as a non-warranty one.
- If you have encountered a program failure, we would need a printed copy of any faults you have seen, including how to reproduce them. Include it into the return package along with your mailing address.
- Include a copy of the Invoice on which the product was shipped to you.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid. Unpaid packages will not be accepted.
In case of questions contact us by:
Phone: +420 725 490 111
- Labdeers Ltd. (Labdeers) warrants all its instruments to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of invoice/shipment from Labdeers (unless otherwise stated).
- Limited warranty applies for the period of 6 months for batteries (do not include capacity loss), from the date of invoice/shipment from Labdeers (unless otherwise stated).
- If at any time within this warranty period the instrument does not function as warranted, contact directly Labdeers Ltd. in case of warranty claims. Labdeers will repair or replace it at no charge. The customer is responsible for shipping and insurance charges (for the full product value) to Labdeers. Labdeers is responsible for shipping and insurance on return of the instrument to the customer.
- No warranty is given in case of:
- normal wears and tears of the instrument
- misuse, abuse, negligence, or accident howsoever caused
- connected, installed, adjusted, or used product contrary than in accordance with the user manual
- instrument was modified, altered, repaired or opened by unauthorized persons
- defects or damage due to spillage of liquids or particles, corrosion, rust, or the use of wrong voltage
Excluded from the warranty are:
- reduced battery capacity
- instruments with defected or removed serial numbers
- instruments without any prove of purchase
- defects caused by fluctuating electricity or inappropriate preparation of instruments site
- Special-made equipment is nonrefundable and nonreturnable. It is warranted.
- The warranty is return-to-base only, and does not include on-site repair charges such as labor, travel, or other expenses associated with the repair or installation of replacement parts at the customer’s site.
- Labdeers repairs or replaces faulty instruments as quickly as possible; the maximum time is one month.
- Spare parts or their adequate substitutes are kept for a period of at least five years.
- Returned instruments must be packaged sufficiently so as not to assume any transit damage. If damage is caused due to insufficient packaging, the instrument will be treated as an out-of-warranty repair and charged as such.
- Out-of-warranty repairs are usually returned to the customer on a cash-on-delivery basis.
- Some Labdeers instruments use accessories made by other manufacturers. In such a case, these accessories may be covered by different warranty period.